Sunday, January 12, 2014

Welcome

Happy Monday Everybody!


This is going to be an adventure not only for you but really for me.




 I have thought about blogging for a few years now, but something has held me back, silenced me in a way. Maybe it was my own insecurities, maybe I was uncomfortable with putting myself out there naked to the world,( Not really naked!  sheez) but you get my point.  But as I thought about it, every persons life is an adventure. Whether you go to exotic places or just stay in your own back yard, people's lives are interesting. I have had my share of interesting adventures during my life, and I hope that maybe some of the things I have learned can help others throughout their own unique Life adventure.

My Adventure started in August 1970. Now that was a year to be born in. Not that I remember any of it. It's made it easy for me to know exactly how old I am though, even year and a 0 at the end of it,  perfect...    I am the 6th child of 8. That is an interesting adventure being the 6th of eight children all on its own, maybe someday I will write about that, but not today.

  I married an awesome man and we are the parents of 3 amazing awesome people and 2 Angels in Heaven. I will tell you about them in other posts. Their lives are part of my adventure in this life, one I am so grateful for.  So Strap yourselves in and get your bags packed, We are Going on an Adventure......


No comments:

Post a Comment